Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Mark Of The Beast

Yesterday I was helping out at my aunt's ranch.  She's recooperating from a broken wrist, and she needed someone to haul the hay for her.  Being the uber-butch He-Man-Witch that I am, naturally I was her first choice. 

Being of a complexion commonly called Vampiric, I took the usual precautions for going out of doors, but I ended up with a sunburn on my cheeks and a few patches where I burned through my shirt.

There is currently, at the center of my chest, a one-inch wide pentagram sunburned into my skin, right next to my pentagram/burning heart tattoo.

If Witch Hunters come to examine me in the next few days, I'm totally fucked. 

2 comments:

  1. Should they come with their torches and pitchforks and crosses, there is but one remedy: flee deep into the forest! The sheltering arms of the slumbering Elms will shield you from all danger.

    ReplyDelete

17 Witchy Questions Tag - Kelden and Veles

We did a thing!