Thursday, January 9, 2014

Are you there, blogosphere? It's me, Veles.

I swore up and down I was done with this.

Hit the delete button and everything. Twice. Three times, maybe.

It is an odd thing to be a person inclined towards writing, even preferring the written word over actual face to face interaction, and having no desire to write.

So, whats new? Is blogging even a thing anymore? Has Tumblr finally won out? What's new with you?

What's new with me, you ask?

Well, here we are, barely a week into the secular New Year, and I'm not entirely amused with the weather. I had the flu for the first time ever and managed to survive with both my sanity and complexion unwrecked. I started a new job last year, was promoted fairly quickly, and love it. I got through my Saturn Return with no obvious damage. I turned 29. I realized how much bullshit I carried around and let attach itself to me during the last ten years and was oh so happy to see it all burn away and be purified.

I'm still a Witch without a coven or an in person Pagan community but I cherish the online connections I have made. I think those connections, made possible by this blog, keep bringing me back to blogging.

I hope the secular New Year finds you all happy and being awesome.



2 comments:

  1. The first time EVER?! How is that even possible?

    Half the year I swear I have the flu more often than I don't.

    ReplyDelete