Monday, May 12, 2014

Team Big H

Last night I sat at my shrine for the first time in a while - I've been recovering from a back injury and all of my usual methods of ritual and devotion were physically impossible.
I did my usual thing - incense, knives, rubbing witching oils into my statue of Hekate - and I just held Her and chanted Her names.
I asked for guidance and made a promise - give me a sign of your favor or disapproval and I will do X.
No dreams, no omens - just the most restful night of sleep I’ve had since my back went splodey.
I sat down with my coffee and facebook and saw that Jeff Cullen of Jeff Cullen Artistry had a Hekate statue for sale.  I’ve wanted one forever and missed out recently on two occasions where I was outbid or someone beat me to it mid-purchase.
I bought the statue.
Looks’ like I’ve got some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

17 Witchy Questions Tag - Kelden and Veles

We did a thing!