Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Libations For The Workaholic Witch

I've changed shifts at my job - joining that vampiric crowd that haunts the graveyard shift. It's not as glam as it sounds, trust me, but it suits my needs for now. I enjoy getting to greet the moon as I'm leaving the house. To watch her shining through the windows of the car as I drive to work. I enjoy getting to watch the sun rise as I make my way home each morning.

This arrangement makes doing ritual late into the night difficult except for my days off. But I've taken to performing a nightly and morning libation to moon and sun - offering coffee to the Old Ones. Naturally, the morning libation happens once I'm home again. My co-workers already think I'm strange enough.

To She
and Him
and Them
and Us
I offer
I pour
Humble
With Love
Above
Below
and In Between
By Fig (salute)
By Horn (salute)
With Kiss (kiss hand twice, salute) 
Hail!

The nudity is entirely optional, but recommended.







No comments:

Post a Comment

17 Witchy Questions Tag - Kelden and Veles

We did a thing!