Monday, January 26, 2015

Pick Up Every Stitch

My love for George Romero's 1972 film "Season of the Witch" aka "Jack's Wife" aka "Hungry Wives" is well established. A trivia question about that movie is responsible for me starting a blog so, you know who to blame. I have lots of other weird synchronicities with that movie.

My most favorite scene is the one where Joan, having decided to become a Witch, goes shopping for Witch supplies. You can watch a Spanish dubbed version here.


I've been lusting after that cauldron for decades! Fucking decades, I'm telling ya!


So imagine my surprise when I found this for sale online. 



I had to have it. 

2 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous right now. I didn't think anybody loved that movie but me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful one. I have never watch that movie. Looking for it now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

A Spell? On a Witch Blog? Groundbreaking.

Most magical systems recommend practicing some sort of regular psychic or magical hygiene rituals. This might be as complex as taking carefu...