60. Do you believe in fantasy creatures (unicorns, gnomes, elves, fairies, etc)?
The "fantasy" element of this question might tip you off to my opinion on this matter. I do think there are spirits/beings of place and spirits tied to certain elemental forces.
61. Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
62. Would you ever teach the craft?
If I were involved in a tradition that had something to pass down or teach, and I was the proper person to pass down/teach that information, yes.
63. What if any legal herb do you use for moods?
I use legal herbs to shift moods in the form of incense/oils all the time. Lavender, orange, sandalwood and musk get a lot of use around here.
64. What is the most recent spell/ritual you have done? (slight detail please)
The most recent ritual I did was for Lammas.
65. Do you have a happy place you go to during meditation?
66. What is your favorite witchy book?
Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson
67. Do you have a ritual to get ready before a ritual or spell? (what is it)
I take a ritual bath, anoint myself with oils and put on my ritual jewelry.
68. Do you always use your own spells or do you tweak others?
It's a happy mixture
69. Do you prefer spells/ritual inside or outside?
70. If you are coming from a Christian/catholic background. Did you find the transition hard with family and the whole going to Hell thing? Basically leaving all you been told was right?
My connections to Catholicism are cultural and not religious, so no. I learned at a very young age, before witchcraft was in the picture, that some things are best kept to yourself. Telling people things that they are incapable of understanding or accepting only makes things more difficult for yourself.
71. What are your totem animals?
I have a personal affinity for owls and crows.
72. What are some things you reuse after spells/ritual work?
I will re-use altar candles, or a purpose incense or oil that was not made for that specific working. Otherwise, it all gets used during that working or is made an offering of afterwards.
73. Who helped you most when you starting on your path?
Increasingly better books, trial and error, and a whole of gumption.
74. Do you know any good witchy phone apps (like moon phases)?
75. What is your favorite magical study?
The history of the Craft
76. Outside of the YouTube and Facebook community, do you have a lot of witchy friends in the physical world?
77. Do you feel that the deities we work with are a force from one higher power and that all beliefs and religions are from the same one God/place?
Hello again! It's nearly October and I haven't posted anything here since early Summer. What else is new? I solemnly swear that my h...
I believe that Gods and spirits are independent forces with free agency. Well, I'm not sure if I *believe* it, but it makes the most s...
A friend and I spent a few lovely hours at the local Barnes and Noble yesterday. I was there to pick up Anne Rice's new novel, and it sh...
If you ever wanted to see the horror movie that Raymond Buckland served as a technical adviser for, well, here it is!