Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year, Still Me



I don’t make New Year’s resolutions. Trying to set long-term goals, knowing that I have 365 days to fail at completing them, is a recipe for suckage.

 Last year I picked a word for each element, something I felt I needed, and invoked that quality every time I was in circle. Ask the gods for Growth with no qualifier sometime, it’s fabulous, let me tell you! But in all honesty I needed that growth so badly that it’s going on this year’s list as well. 

Yes I found this little practice to be so helpful that I’m repeating it again this year. I’m also making a list of specific goals that I intend to work on throughout the next turning of the wheel. 

I’m not telling what those are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

17 Witchy Questions Tag - Kelden and Veles

We did a thing!