Sunday, March 5, 2017

I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. Mercury



In case you missed the live stream, here is the archived video of my interview with my friend Kelden. It really is true that the camera adds ten pounds, and fifty of those pounds went right to my face.

I was really nervous going in, which you might be able to gather from the small handful of long pauses while I gathered my thoughts or my overuse of the word particularly. I had a fantastic time and I look forward to doing something like this again in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely (as always) to hear your voice. You were very poised! I enjoyed Kelden's lively energy, as well.

    Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I was so nervous and I felt really awkward the entire time.

      Delete

A Whole Blog Post Without Swearing!

Hello again! It's nearly October and I haven't posted anything here since early Summer. What else is new? I solemnly swear that my h...